Friday, February 20, 2015
Lavender to the Rescue!
I have decided to become a distributor for Young Living. These oils are helping my family in big and little ways. Today one of my little ones made the toilet overflow. So, needless to say, I did a lot of cleaning. Part of that cleaning was done with bleach. A little while after I was done, two of my fingers began to hurt. I realized that I had a small chemical burn. I put lavender on it and it was better immediately. Lavender came to the rescue for us the other day as well. The toy box lid slammed down on my two year olds finger so hard, that it cut it. I put lavender on and it never bruised. Also, the cut healed quickly with no problems. I love this stuff!